Sunday, October 5, 2008

what to do...

Wow! I didn't post for all of September. I know there are things to do around here. So far today, I've accomplished going to church, eating breakfast, and napping. My nap lasted as long as 1/2 a night's sleep for me. I guess having two late nights wore me out.

Friday night was my group therapy session of scrapbooking. I made a couple of Halloween cards for something. On Saturday, I hung out at Mary's house with Mary and Trish. We had an awesome crafting session. We made a couple of albums and a Halloween garland that says boo. The entire time we had movies on to entertain us. It was such a nice time and a break for me that couldn't have come at a better time. I'll have to post a picture of the garland when I get it put up. I have high hopes of making Thanksgiving and Christmas garlands as well. It would make fun gifts too.

I discovered yesterday that I'm in love with glimmer mist! I guess that's a good thing since I have about 7 bottles!! It was funny this weekend as I was going through my scrapbooking totes. I discovered 3 bottles of glimmer mist tucked away, a couple of jars of crackle paint, and some cute embellishments for Halloween. Unfortunately, I also discovered that I bought a stamp set that I already owned. That's what happens when you overbuy and don't know what you already own. Ok, I'm off to accomplish something. Maybe I'll finish marking garage sale stuff for a friend's garage sale next weekend. I'm sure I could find more to put in the sale also. TTFN

3 comments:

Cheri said...

So where's your pics?!:) I wanna see your BOO banner too; Mary's was so cute.

Mary Perry said...

Hey Lady!!!! Yeah, where are your pictures?

I tagged you, so you have to check out my blog to see what to do.

Love ya,

janalee said...

Oh, I love glimmer mist too... Can't wait to see pics of your projects!