Saturday, October 11, 2008

Hmmmm....

can't seem to come up with any catchy titles today. I've been busy taking my mom to doctors appointments. She's had five nosebleeds in the 2 weeks. Hopefully they have come to an end since she was taken off plavix, a blood thinner. She's also having to deal with her elderly mother. I'm trying to be someone she can lean on.

Today I sold a few rubberstamp sets at a friend's garage sale. I hung out there all morning. This evening I did a bit of sorting of junk in our basement. I made a little headway and am trying to convince myself I made progress. There's still plenty more to do down there. Maybe if I put in 20 minutes each day, I'll be able to see more progress.

That's all folks!

3 comments:

Mary Perry said...

you are suppose to be doing the tag, c'mon woman.

janalee said...

Hey, WTG on clearing out those unwanted stamps :) Hope you're holding up all right.

Gina said...

WTG on the decluttering!!!