skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Wouldn't ya know
I was all prepared to upload some pictures, but I left my camera at work. Phooey! I had couple of things to share about the kids that would go nicely with the pictures. I guess you'll have to wait.
Tomorrow morning we will have a new central air unit installed! Finally! Can you believe our other one only lasted about 9 years. We use it a lot, but I expected a longer life out of it. The replacement has a lifetime warranty on the compressor for as long as we own it and ten years for parts. I hate making decisions like this. I really would have liked to spend our little nestegg on something else new for the house. Easy come, easy go...
So I went to find a picture to share. Mary and I like go to concerts when we can. Our favorites are Gary Allan and Montgomery Gentry. We were getting desperate to go somewhere to a concert. Lo and behold, I received an email offering free tickets to go see Jason Brown and Josh Gracin at Prairie Meadows. It was just fun to get out. And as you can see, we get a little silly at times as well.
1 comment:
Hey, thanks so much, not only a picture where I look like Freaking Satan, but then you delete my witty comment, LOL.
You better keep this up, cause you know we will stalk you.
Post a Comment