I've located to a new blog home. I switched over right away, but I haven't had any time to post.
Last weekend was spent in Ankeny at softball games. What a great tournament it was! Our girls placed 3rd. They played well and fought hard to win our last game. The closer they got to winning, the better they played and batted. You could just watch them transform into a team.
Now that I have my camera back in my hands, I made yet another back-up of my pictures onto my new portable hard drive. It's red and cute! I then decided that I use my laptop more than our PC, so I should have the pictures on here. I couldn't stop there, so I worked on organising (sorry, I'm not British I just have a broken key) them. I had tons of multiples since I'd often dump my pictures and go. They're all cleaned up now.
Today I am at home waiting for the A/C guy to get here. We've been lucky and it hasn't been too hot in here. I definitely helps not to work too hard and to sit in front of a fan. The younger girls were finishing up their swimming lessons today. Oddly enough, my 4 year old passed level 1 and my 6 year old didn't. I had my mom check to see if maybe the instructor had confused the girls. Apparently, JJ (the youngest) is more confident in the water than JM. JM was upset once her older sister decided to let her know. Maybe I'll post again later. I may even get some scrapbooking stuff out. Shock!
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment