How pathetic, I just sat and watched the stinking cartoon, all of it, LOL!!! See what the hell I do when you aren't around.
hee hee!! Good to see you last week- glad you're back in IA safe and sound. You need to scrap about the biscuits-n-gravy ;) and maybe buy some so you can take a pic of it for the LO. Then, you don't want to waste it, so you'd need to eat it...
Post a Comment
2 comments:
How pathetic, I just sat and watched the stinking cartoon, all of it, LOL!!! See what the hell I do when you aren't around.
hee hee!! Good to see you last week- glad you're back in IA safe and sound. You need to scrap about the biscuits-n-gravy ;) and maybe buy some so you can take a pic of it for the LO. Then, you don't want to waste it, so you'd need to eat it...
Post a Comment