SAUSALITO, Spicy grilled chicken on a
southwestern sauce, topped with green chiles,
green peppers, onions, fresh tomatoes and
fresh tortilla strips. Perfection with a kick!
It was very good but just a little lacking in flavor. Maybe my tastebuds are off. It was probably from the Thai Dynamite on Monday. LOL
I don't get a chance to read. If I read, it's at night before I go to sleep. Most nights I'm tired enough just to go to sleep. I have taken the time this week to read. I may start a second book for the week. That's highly unheard for me. Here's a blurb about the book I just finished.
Mommy Tracked by Whitney GaskellMy review
rating: 5 of 5 stars
It's a fun read. I had to try and not laugh out loud while on a flight. There's just so much about it to like. Each of the characters had some trait or experience that to which I could relate.
View all my reviews.
2 comments:
I love to eat out as well. Thanks for the book recommendation. I will add it to my list.
Thanks for the book recommendation!! I am always looking for a new read!!
Post a Comment